Research papers presented in ICAES2023 will be published in Scopus/Sci Indexed publications after going through their review process
|Students/Research Scholars||$50 USD/₹ 4500 INR||$100 USD/₹ 7500 INR
|Faculty /Academicians||$100 USD/₹ 5000 INR||$150 USD/₹ 8500 INR
|Industry Person||$150 USD/₹ 6000 INR||$200 USD/₹ 9500 INR
* No Extra Charges for Publication.
** Food and Accommodation will be provided by the Organizer.
Extra charges (₹ 1000 INR) for each Accompanied person.
Registration Charges (Without Paper)
|Role||in USD||in Rupee|
|Listeners/Participants||$50 USD||₹ 1000 INR|
NOTE – The registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances. If it is a jointly presented paper by co-authors, each author has to pay the registration fee individually. Students and Research Scholars may be asked to provide proof of student/scholar ID via email to the conference organizers.
ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR FEE SUBMISSION
Name of account: Graphic Era Hill University R&D Account
Account No.: 042902000002828
Bank name & Branch: Tagore Villa Branch, Dehradun
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with the maximum page length of six printed pages (10pt font). However, three additional pages are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per extra page.
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format to CISCT-2023.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template, which can be found here.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of a paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- All the paper submission will be done on EDAS conference management software.
Every paper submitted to the CISCT-2023 will be checked for plagiarism by using anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin), before being sent to a pre-conference review. Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics. Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author’s own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable.
Join a community of early stage startups.
space is available.